No Game No Life: Zero (ノーゲーム・ノーライフ ゼロ, Nōgēmu Nōraifu Zero) is the official movie in No Game No Life franchise. It was first announced in July 17, 2016 during MF Bunko J Summer School Festival 2016 event.
Later on, it was announced that the movie will adapt the 6th volume of the light novel series.
It aired on July 15, 2017.
"My only wish is to live together."
In the world where everything is decided by games, Disboard. Long before the events that take place now...
To conquer the title of "One True God" and rule over the world, the so called "Eternal Great War" continued.
In this war that tore Heavens apart, destroyed Earth and even killed stars, those with no power could only face inevitable death.
Escaping from the all these races, humanity was led by a young boy called Riku.
Though humanity was facing extinction, his heart believed in a tomorrow.
One day, while in his escort, in an abondoned Elf city, he found a female machine — Shuvi.
The machine, trying to understand the heart it didn't possess, was said to be broken and was expelled from her group. And now, trying to correct this mistake, she asks Riku to teach her what the [human heart] really is.
That's a tale from 6000 years ago.
The [first legend] that led to the [new legend].
The tale that disappeared from the registers and peoples memories, now, unfolds.
The main cast from the anime will remain with Yukari Tamura, Miyuki Sawashiro and Rie Kugimiya reprising their roles as Jibril, Hatsuse Izuna and Tet respectively. Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Ai Kayano, who were the voice actors of Sora and Shiro, are starring as Riku and Shuvi in the movie.
|Character||Japanese Voice Actor|
|Corone Dola||Yoko Hisaka|
|Nonna Zell||Yuka Iguchi|
|Sync Nilvalen||Mamiko Noto|
|Hatsuse Izuna||Miyuki Sawashiro|
The 6 Pledges Edit
- [一つ]誰も殺してはならない - Dare mo koroshite wa naranai - No one may kill
- [二つ]誰も死なせてはならない - Dare mo shina sete wa naranai - No one may die
- [三つ]誰にも悟られてはならない - Darenimo satora rete wa naranai - No one must know
- [四つ]如何なる手も不正ではない - Ikanaru te mo fuseide wanai - All means are fair
- [五つ]奴らのルールなど知ったことではない - Yatsura no rūru nado shitta kotode wanai - We don't give a shit for their rules
- [六つ]上記に違反する一切は敗北とする - Jōki ni ihan suru issai wa haiboku to suru - Any act that deviates from above shall constitute as a loss