This page is about the mathematical phenomena in the No game, no life series.
Principial Logical Games
- Rock-paper scissor (EP2)
- Magical Chess (EP3)
- Player Moral influences chess pieces.
- Possible to make a revolt, against converting.
- Blackjack (EP5)
- Materialisation Shiritori (EP6)
- Use a word that's already been used.
- Fail to answer within 30 seconds.
- Object referring to the answer will disappear.
- If object not present, it will appear.
Episode 1 card game calculations:Edit
- C52 denotes combinatorics, meaning the number of countable possibilities in which the 52 cards exist. It is multiplied by C5 as 5 cards are drawn.
Episode 1 Analysed card game calculationsEdit
Math Rules card game formula:
- n = unknown value.
- , = is based on the Asian System, so 1 million in English 1.000.000 is = Asian system 1,000,000
- // is comment
- [V] = or
- >>> = See next line
- 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 etc. each group numbers indicate a statement + Proof (why statement isn't correct)
- // Correct, but remember it use a comma so it's pronounced as 2.5 million and not 2 millionth, 5 five hundred thousandths etc. (it is like 1 tenth)
- // Not correct >>>
2.1: // Next line Explaining Mathematical Calculation Mathematical rule Operator of 4 (fraction)
// Proof 1: fraction 4 not equal to answer
2.2: // Next line Explaining Mathematical Calculation Mathematical rule Operator of 4 (times)
// Proof 2: times 4 not equal answer
Conclusion: 1. if we use the fraction method (2.1) we missing a number 9 2. if we use the times method on the answer (2.2) we are missing a number 9 3. So we now know what the secret acceleration calculation of Shiro is: >>> The differences: 1. 649740 - 64740 = +585000 (So 585000 + 64740 = 649740 ) 2. 2598960 - 258960 = +2340000 (So 2340000 + 258960 = 2598960)