|Adapted from||Volume 3: Chapter 2, Part 1 - Chapter 3, Part 6|
After their preparations were completed and they had taken a bath together with their new allies, Chlammy and Fiel, the time came for Sora and Shiro to challenge the Werebeasts with the destiny of all of Imanity at stake, accompanied by Jibril and Stephanie. But just when the game begins, the siblings fall into despair when they see themselves in a virtual city that resembles their own homeland, to which the traumas of their past come to surface rendering them stunned.
The following characters are listed by the order which they appear in.
- Speaking roles
- Non-speaking roles
- Introductions of Chlammy Zell and Fiel Nirvalen
- Naked socializing
- Preparing a strategy to defeat the Eastern Union
- Video game match (4 vs 1) between Imanity (Sora, Shiro, Stephanie and Jibril) and the Werebeasts (Izuna)
Key differences from light novelEdit
In the light novel,
- Jibril's made-up speech was brief, and not thirty minutes long. The original speech was simply: "[Naked socializing] originally a ritual from the ancient warring period: by leaving weapons behind and exposing the body, one put all their cards on the table in a display of mutual trust."
- Jibril's shampoo did not result in bondage.
- There were no flashbacks between young Chlammy and Fiel.
- The scene where Miko was speaking with Ino and Izuna did not occur.
- There was a scene where Sora and the others were waiting for the Eastern Union's letter of what the date of the game match was on. The letter was intercepted by an unnamed Imanity and retrieved by Jibril. Sora and the others were shocked to find out that the game match was on that very day, and Stephanie was constantly worrying over Sora and Shiro's informal attire and whether they were adequately prepared. This was skipped in the anime.